Momentum is a clean, flexible design built to showcase your work in style. Our first multi-index template can also showcase multiple projects or galleries in a seamless fashion.
Registration for PSYL 2019 will begin in December 2018.
We accept applications on a rolling basis. While there is no application deadline, the program tends to fill up by mid-spring.
Do we look for specific qualities in participants?
We seek participants who have demonstrated leadership or who have an interest in developing leadership skills, and who are interested in or have been involved in the following:
• Social and ecological justice
• School and/or community service
• World and/or community events
• Applying knowledge to future career or educational aspirations
• New people and cultures—and living in different places.
There are no academic requirements to attend PSYL. We draw on a variety of learning styles during our program and focus on experiential education. Just bring along your enthusiasm for active participation!
Send your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also check us out on Facebook for updates and news. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to welcome you to the shores of Pedder Bay this summer.
Which program do I pick on the registration website?
Follow the steps outlined below to complete the Application Process. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Create an account with our Registration System - you can do so in the top right corner of the screen.
- Register for the program category that you are interested in - PSYL 2018 (July 15 to August 4, for youth 15-18 years) or Pearson Seminar on Collaborative Learning (June 10-22, 2018, for participants aged 18+ years). See the screenshots below to determine where you select the appropriate category (under "Category" - choose from PSYL Applications or Keep the Cycle Going: PSCL Applications).
- Complete the registration forms as listed below (scroll down for Keep the Cycle Going information).
Registration Page 1
Registration Page 2
You may be prompted to select the category (PSYL or Keep the Cycle Going: PSCL) a second time before the registration forms appear.